View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Positive feedback about a recent customer service experience.

Miembro

As others have pointed out elsewhere on this forum, there isn't a proper place to leave customer service feedback, and so I thought I would join a fairly short list of people and leave it here.  I think it's important to go through the trouble of giving positive input, because so often we tend to only offer anything at all when it's negative in nature.

I called in about an odd billing and data discrepancy about 40 minutes ago.  I'll spare anyone reading the details because the important part of the story is the associate I spoke to, whose name I believe was Brandon.  He took my call and right away I knew I was speaking to a charismatic person who was going to help me resolve my issues.  In the ~10 minutes the phone call took he displayed some rare characteristics for a typical customer service representative: he was engaged, listening to everything I said in a way that made me feel cared about as a customer, helped me understand and repair the problems, and through it all maintained a cordial, helpful, and professional demeanor.  I sincerely hope this message gets back to him and/or his supervisors in some way, because I want them to know that he did an outstanding job and that I greatly appreciate not just the assistance, but mainly the method in which it was given.

All the best, and thanks again Brandon,

Wes

Labels (1)
0 Likes