View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Re: Oreo Update problems

Asistencia al cliente

A major software update such as Oreo is mean to improve things, MRHONEST21. I’m terribly sorry to hear that answering calls causes your phone to freeze, thus making it impossible to answer the call. I appreciate all you’ve done so far in troubleshooting. Let’s work together to take it from here. You mentioned spending considerable time troubleshooting, and having a fix that lasts only one day. I’ve owned a Motorola running on older versions of Android most times the updates went smoothly. The times they did something such as this, I was left with no choice but to back up all my information then factory reset the device. Here are those steps: http://spr.ly/6580DaUvK  We recommend doing the factory reset twice, then running the phone without personal apps at first, to ensure the software update activates properly. Please keep us posted.

George_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes