Hello - I responded to your questions on line, but I haven't heard anything
back. I like to keep this issue moving along, to help me decide whether or
not to keep service with Verizon or switch back to my old provider.
Here's my answer:
Hello - thanks for getting back to me. Here are the answers to your
1) The firmware is up to date
2) When Rebooting the device, I get internet connection immediately when
the device is back up and running. No delay.
3) The time between drops varies (more info on this below).
4) I don't move locations. I've found the best location in my home with
the strongest signal (usually a full 5 bars - will briefly drop to 4 bars
once in a while for a few seconds and then returns to 5 bars).
5) Still having the same issue - connection is dropping, however, I had a
call into customer support as well (the rep was supposed to call me back in
an hour after I had called in - I think she called back about 24 hours
later, and missed the call) and I told her about my same finding: it seems
that when my sessions are getting to about 920MB, the connection drops.
Then I restart the device, and all is good until about 920MB again. Here
is a posting of the few last internet sessions. There is one or 2
exceptions it seems to this (such as the first line) - but otherwise it
holds true, about 920MB before it cuts out.
On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 9:30 AM vzw_customer_support <