Hello - thanks for getting back to me. Here are the answers to your questions:
1) The firmware is up to date
2) When Rebooting the device, I get internet connection immediately when the device is back up and running. No delay.
3) The time between drops varies (more info on this below).
4) I don't move locations. I've found the best location in my home with the strongest signal (usually a full 5 bars - will briefly drop to 4 bars once in a while for a few seconds and then returns to 5 bars).
5) Still having the same issue - connection is dropping, however, I had a call into customer support as well (the rep was supposed to call me back in an hour after I had called in - I think she called back about 24 hours later, and missed the call) and I told her about my same finding: it seems that when my sessions are getting to about 920MB, the connection drops. Then I restart the device, and all is good until about 920MB again. Here is a posting of the few last internet sessions. There is one or 2 exceptions it seems to this (such as the first line) - but otherwise it holds true, about 920MB before it cuts out.