View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Remove Bing
thorzack

I agree, Im a Tour user, and all that's been sent to my phone was the shortcut to the download....but I don't like the idea that we pay money each month...get unlimited data, pay for unlimited texting, pay for phones, phone service, fees and taxes, and they push something to MY phone!

Its not as big on here, but if you go to Crackberry dot com, everyones up in arms over this. and seriously...flooding their lines nad emails will cost them and im sure they'll pass it back to us...but what the heck! lol.

But I hope they're not using the "Well, if you dont like it, then cancel your plan with us for $350 ETF" So if they weed out a few people, they don't care ,they just collected $350 for ETF...which is ridiculously priced as it is.

VZW, if you're going to be obnoxious and intrude on OUR PROPERTY and our privacy (yes, these phones belong to us...remember? We bought them, we pay for the service on them? Just reminding you) then feel free to lower my bill, give me free data, and be more competitive price wise with other carriers.

This really does aggrevate me! go to crackberry and look over their posts...folks are not happy!

0 Likes