View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Why Buy a Blackberry?
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

i had the storm to say its a bad phone rediculous its pretty straight forward to use easy to set up and i admit there isnt an endless supply of apps but there are some decent one you can get. and any phone you get that you have to replace 5 times you need to look at how you're treatings the phone of course it wont be as rugged as a flip phone or standard blackberry but im not blaming you just saying as some one who used this phone a while that i cannot make myself believe you had 5 in a row "malfunction" im guessing user error :smileyhappy: i would still have it if it wasnt for the outrageous bill.  my suggestioni try sprint i got a family plan with two smart phones for 1500 mins and the phones have a larger number of apps than the bb one is a palm pro one is the touchscreen samsung with the sliding keyboard both have great processors as well above that of any bb and the eris and touchpro2 and the bill is 45 a month less than the comparable verizon plan ive been a alltel verizon customer for a while and currently still am but im working on selling my env3 and put toward the callelation fee

0 Likes