View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Terrified of new Blackberry Bold 9650 purchase...
KZ1379

I've been reading everyone's complaints and concerns about VZW customer service, high costs and problems with the Blackberry phones.

I am in total agreement that their customer service is horrific. I actually worked for Verizon as a customer service rep and we were held to such high standards. Our calls were constantly monitored and I even got in trouble once for saying to a sales rep on the phone "have a good one" instead of "thank you for calling Verizon wireless. We appreciate your business." The guy wasn't even a customer but I was still pulled off the phones and told about it.  Granted this was back in 2002, but seriously...WHAT HAPPENED???? The reps are rude and clueless. The supervisors are just as bad.

HOWEVER, my husband and I left Verizon for a short time and went to At&t and the coverage was a joke. So, obviously we reluctantly returned.

I have had several phone issues and because of the fact that I have no patience for hissing on my line (unacceptable concerning the cost of their) and the random shutting off and on and freezing, I always send the phone back and switch back to my trusty, clear, problem free 6 year old phone.

But, I took the leap and ordered the Blackberry Bold on Friday. I have no use for it, but have always REALLY wanted a blackberry.

Is this phone going to let me down and push me over the edge?

Labels (1)
0 Likes