View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Issues with my new Blackberry Tour
Marlowe

A few weeks ago I upgraded to my first Blackberry Tour. I really liked it until after a few days, it started dropping calls and having terrible reception, my voice faded in and out and then cut off.

I returned it to my local Verizon store and they replaced it free of charge. But now I am waiting breathlessly to make sure the same problems don't happen again. Have any of you had this same difficulty with the Tour?

Another issue: It seems I cannot record my outgoing voice mail message properly. I follow the instructions, but when I listen to what I've recorded, the sound is totally muffled and unclear. I tried many times and got the same results.

Another issue: I want to be able to use my Bluetooth earpiece while I'm driving in the car. But I am unable to access it using the Bluetooth button on the earpiece itself. I have to use the Blackberry buttons instead. I know how to pair, etc. so that is not the problem. This is extremely inconvenient, not to mention dangerous, while driving! I have tried 3 different Bluetooth earpieces and they all work the same.

I really love this Blackberry---my first---and I hope someone can help me with these issues.

Labels (1)
0 Likes