View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: how to permanently ignore update notice to lollipop 5.0
aintbrokeDONTFIX
Enthusiast - Level 2

So, where did "jasoncci6" go and his posts?  He seemed to agree with my philosophy.

Anyway, hitting the back button seems to be the only thing I can do for now to get the notice to go away for a while.  Making & taking phone calls, that is, using the phone for it's intended purpose, seems to make the notice disappear longer.

I don't know what I'm going to do about it.  All I know is that:  I'm a lonely single guy, going out on the weekends in a new town looking for love, and need the smartphone internet, calendar, dating apps, and note functionalities to help me do that.  Also, a week before my original post, I actually proclaimed to the phone:  "I love this phone!"  As in, actually feeling something for it, or for anything, for a change.  Actually feeling like my life was getting better with the thing.  Now, it's just another life annoyance, return of sleepless nights, and broken heart because it can't just stay the way I put it after investing so much time and energy into setting it up to ACCOMMODATE ME and what I want.

0 Likes