View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Verizon Nexus 6 straight answer
reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

Can someone in Verizon please give us a straight answer? Will you or will you not carry the Nexus 6? An approximate time when would be nice but I am not holding my breath.

Your representatives are giving answers all over the board. From the manufacturer won't let you sell it. The phone won't work on your network. Only AT&T has it. The point is for as big of a company as you are, the people who work for you should give an uniform answer. Your tech group has becoming a laughing stock over this on many internet forums.

Below are the facts as I know them please don't try to BS me.

1. Every Nexus 6 sold under the American PN has every radio for every carrier.

2. Even though you do not support it the phone works on your network.

3. While this phone does not have the productivity tools of the Note 4 it has far better radios. After all these are phones and I am willing to give up productivity tools for better radios.

4. Every other American carrier is supporting this phone but you! This is the most disgusting part of this ordeal. if it was an Iphone you would have had it day one.

5. No I don't want a DROID Turbo. If I wanted a smaller phone I would just purchase the MOTOX.

Now please don't direct me to your news page. There is no news relevant to me there. I just want a yes or no answer. Verizon is quickly rising on the list of bills I hate to pay every month over this issue.

Thanks!

Labels (1)