View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Who else is having MAJOR issues with their Droid DNA post 4.4 (KitKat) update??
stef7
Master - Level 2

I feel for you but the impact is wider than Motorola and Samsung user experiences... Prior to KK, my LG G2 got rocking great battery longevity... Post-KK, it's nowhere near as good for me, but was terrible immediately following the upgrade.

If you are really experiencing bad behavior, you need to perform a Factory Data Reset after backing up the stuff that is valuable to you. I did that and things improved in that area... still not what it was with J.B. unfortunately.

The people that roll these out design an update to go in with minimal impact, but there is simply too much user variation into how things are set up, and what is downloaded on the devices for everyone to enjoy an update without having to perform an FDR.

I wish I was back on JB honestly. KK brought a negative experience to the device for me with respect to the battery life, and also the voice dialer over BT. It's horrible, simply horrible compared to JB, but I digress..

0 Likes