View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Droid Razr M: KitKat update problems
Wendy_SFO
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi there, I have a few questions/problems with my Droid Razr M since the KitKat update was pushed to my device a few days ago.

1. I was on vacation in Europe (Austria/Hungary/Croatia) when the update was delivered to my device. I think the download happened in Austria or Hungary. Now I appear to have a non-US version of the update on my phone.  For example, Airplane Mode is called "Aeroplane Mode", and so on.  Do I have the correct version of the update?  I'd like the version applicable to US phones.  Can I re-download it somehow, now that I'm back in the US, and correct this?

2. Bluetooth no longer pairs with my BMW X1.  My phone does not even see the car in available devices.

3. WiFi does not work with Bluetooth enabled. My phone will recognize my home/work networks, but will only say "saved", and not connect. I am reading that this seems to be a known issue.  I use Bluetooth for my Fitbit and my car (referenced above).  I cannot just go to 5G because my work WiFi does not have a 5G option (my home network does have the 5G option).  I also would like to be able to use WiFi in public places like I did before the update.

Please let me know how to address these three issues.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)