View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 pre-order?
pahlerc1
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I just switched to Verizon from T-mobile. I am using an old friends phone (HTC Thunderbolt) until the S5 is available for pre-order. I have seen their website with a link regarding getting new and updates on the S5 via email, which I haven't received anything yet and all other major carriers in the US have started pre-orders. Does Verizon always have this problem when it comes to the newest releases of phones? I switched for better LTE coverage but am wondering if their LTE is that much better than AT&?! If not, I would definitely be considering trying AT&T since they have started pre-orders on this years hottest phone, outside of the i-phone 6. Verizon users, please inform me if this is a year in and year our problem with Verizon and new releases of phones.. It is frustrating that they haven't released a single piece of information regarding this phone. Also I heard they are releasing a special HTC One here soon, and that Verizon has teamed up with HTC .. if this is true I doubt we see the S5 at Verizon for a while.. hence they are just playing us to keep our business!