View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Droid Eris
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
With your list of problems, I woul suggest a swap out and see if you get better results. I strongly encourage the 1750 MAmp battery, it is the best. I don't get two days like other people do on here though. It will give me at least 12 great hours of browsing,txting and FB chat with no problem and power to spare till I plug it in at night, and I don't get home till almost midnight on work nights, but I am up and going by 9am the next morning. ANY smartphone now a days will nto have th best battery time, I dont see how anyone thinks they will if they use all the options possible. I use my bluetooth with my bluetooth enabled helmet for riding my motorcycle. I can listen to music at 90 MPH or I can talk to a caller if need be(I slow down for that because the mic doesn't do so well at that speed, and talking is more distracting I slow down anyway) I don't have dropped calls. My phone has been working great and I am looking forward to the update once it is released. I do miss the option of voice dial on bluetooth, but hopefulyl that will be working soon, and an EQ/audio player would be a huge improvement. It wirks, but I liek to fine tune when I can. I can understand your complaint of th ephone with what you have expereinced, try to replacement and if you don't like it at all anyway try a different phone. IF you do need a long batery the 3500 is an excellent choice it doesn't change the size drastically. Picture the battery on top of itself and that gives you the depth it adds. I'm not sure of the actual time, cause I didn't get that one. Some people think it is huge, and the Eris is a very slim phone as it comes. Good luck and I hope you find a phone that works with you and let's you be you..lol
0 Likes