View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: How can I get out of my contract?
ynnek0774
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sad to say but you won't be able to get out of your contract. They don't care you been with them 10 years either. We have been with them for around 6 years now and our third contract with them is up next month, so we were looking to upgrade our phones and wanted to see if we would be able to get a discount since we didn't want to pay almost 200 a month for 3 smartphones. Ofcourse they try to tell you that the share everything plan with 1gb of data for 170 a month is a great deal already, but fail to tell you that after the taxes and fees it's more like 200. After the run around with that, we talked to someone else in an online chat and he told us that the price for the share everything plan with 1gb of share data was 140 a month, when I asked him to show that price to me here online ( of course he couldn't ) instead came back saying well how does  120 a month sound?......how was he going to give it to us for 120 when he couldn't even show online where to find the 140 a month price. Seems like they don't care and you get a different story every time you talk to someone. Our contract is up next month and we will be more then happy to be free from verizon. The only regret we have is that we didn't print the copy of that online chat out showing we were given a price of 120 and should have went with that.

0 Likes