View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Jelly Bean Update?
Tidbits
Legend

TwoTabs wrote:

no i just dont like stupidity. or having to explain something more then once. if i explained something 5 other times you would think that person just might understand what im trying to say..but no LMAO

More like you need to word yourself better.  This is what you said.  I will BOLD, and color differentiate.

sometimes you guys crack me up. you guys say we need to ask motorola about it? if they call them they are gonna tell us we need to ask verizon about it. i dont think any of you have the slightest clue on whats going on. GG epic fail. then when people start getting upset about it. Verizon iqnores its customers. thats really good customer satisfaction there...not

So like I said before Verizon has NO CLUE whatsoever.  Regardless what Motorola tells you.  WIthout them submitting an update Verizon WILL NEVER KNOW PERIOD.  They've probably told this over and over.

As I said BEFORE more than once.

Motorola doesn't know until they make a "soft" schedule(Hope they make that schedule).  Verizon won't know until it has been submitted and tested.  Since Motorola has NOT done their soak test it means Motorola hasn't even submitted an update.  They just updated their schedule.

So now  you know how Motorola does their updates, and the next Motorola rep tells you to call Verizon you tell them what they should know since they are not trained properly.  I have owned the Droid X2, Droid 3, and the Droid 4 and it has ALWAYS been this way(been in every soak test for those devices).

0 Likes