View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: LG Lucid Battery Issues???
shishibeach

Wow.  I wanted to switch phones before the big June 28th data plan shut off.  Was choosing between the Razr Maxx and the iPhone 4s but the salesperson at Verizon convinced me to get the Lucid - smaller, not apple, 4g, etc.  I fell for it.  Went away for the weekend and was blown away.  Battery disappears with no usage.  I charged it to 100% overnight (before using)  by the end of the day it was below 10%.  I had checked Facebook once; tried to check email once - kept not verifying - and did use google navigation for roughly 15 minutes as we drove to a rural destination from the ferry dock.  Seriously?  I've had a smart phone for 5+ years.  My husband has had blackberry, iphone and now a windows phone.  We're not novices....and this is absolutely THE worst battery life experience I've seen.  I will return the phone, and take away either the Razr Maxx or the iPhone.  If it weren't for getting another 2 years of my grandfathered unlimited data plan I would wait to check out the Samsung Galaxy SIII, but can't stall past June 28th.  the Lucid is a joke.  It's relatively cheap, sure, but the total lack of a functional battery life makes it not worth even the low, low cost.  I am so glad I figured this out within 3 days!!!

0 Likes