View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Verizon needs an ANSWER 4 The Samsung Galaxy Fold
JOG0277
Contributor - Level 3

My Review of The LG G8X Thing-Q

This is The Best Dual Screen Phone for the Money!!...It's way cheaper than paying $2000 for a Samsung Galaxy Fold. Plus, this phone gives users the option of attaching & detaching the Dual Screen & switching from Dual Screen mode to Regular Single Screen Mode; the Galaxy Fold doesn't offer this option, but it costs twice as much. This phone is The Best AFFORDABLE & Practical Alternative to the Galaxy Fold. This phone is a Multi-tasker's Dream, I was able to watch a movie on the Dual Screen while simultaneously checking my emails on the main screen. Also, the Unlocked Version works PERFECTLY on the Verizon Network!! The phone comes standard with: 6.4 inch Screen, 1080p Resolution on Main Screen, 128g of Internal Storage. The only Minor Issue I have with this phone, is that the screen resolution on the Dual Screen isn't the same 1080p as the main screen, which makes images viewed on the Dual Screen less vibrant than the images viewed on the main screen.

PROS
6.4 Inch Screen
1080p Resolution on Main Screen
128g Internal Storage
6gigs of Ram
Easy to Use Dual Screen Attachment

CONS
Dual Screen Resolution isn't 1080p
No Real Adequate Protective Case for Dual Screen Attachment

Currently this phone is on sale for the holidays for $700, and I urge everyone to get it before the sale ends and the price jumps back to $989!!

0 Likes