View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: ASUS ZenFone V - Mobile Network Drops Off
reginau_vzw
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sparesocialchange, making sure that your mobile device is reliable and stays connected to the network is essential as our daily routines rely on staying connected. Having multiple device tech issues is never what we want our customers to experience.

In order for us to address the issue, we do start with the device itself and troubleshoot. We do lift up feedback to the manufactures, where the issues are tracked and monitored. Once we complete troubleshooting and confirm there is no damage, we look into replacement options.

I would like to confirm a couple of details to best assist, you can always complete the troubleshooting on your own if you do not have the time. Have you been able to back up and factory reset your Asus? Is the mobile device free of physical and liquid damage?

Here is a link to a device back-up guide: Verizon Cloud backup guide | Verizon Wireless 

When you have completed a back-up, please factory reset the device: Factory Data Reset (Powered On) - ASUS ZenFone V | Verizon Wireless

GinaU_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This
ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes