View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: LG G6 terrible reception
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do appreciate your decade of service and I can definitely understand how important it is to use service at home and at work, mivanov. Are you experiencing calling trouble outdoors or in any other areas? If not, I would not recommend a replacement device in order to resolve the issue. The hardware can vary between different cell phone models. When using a device that does not have the capability to connect to as many wireless bands as another you may run into an issue where service is not as readily available, especially indoors.

We do have options available to help improve service in these locations. Do you have any issue with data or messaging at work or at home? Is WiFi available? If so, your device does have the ability to use WiFi Calling for a better calling experience. Please follow this link for steps to turn on WiFi Calling: http://vz.to/2mudDfl . This will also help with any issue with data of course. If you are experiencing any trouble with messaging I recommend to use Message +. This app will allow you to send and receive text messages over WiFi. Does this help?

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ๏ฟฝCorrect Answer๏ฟฝ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes