View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: LG G4 update breaks notifications!
710crew
Enthusiast - Level 2

just wanted to add ANOTHER update...the issue is still present!!  of course this is an obvious stmt considering i have not rec a new update or seen any news on how to fix it without an actual update from Verizon (we know a non-update fix is not possible b/c the G3 had the same issue last year and required a new update to fix).  i have used more data at this point than any other previous month b/c i have to keep the WiFi turned off for large portions of the day.  as stated in a previous post, i'm starting to wonder if Verizon has even acknowledged that there is a major issue with the G4 since the update.  the fact that the support team is continuing to ask us "explain the issue" when it's been explained clearly and multiple times in this tread is crazy.  i can deal with something having gone wrong with the update and that it could take time to fix but the lack of acknowledgment that an issue even exists is mind-boggling.  we are OWED some kind of communication from Verizon.  i'm trying to remain patient but if i go over my data this month (which i never have in the past) my voice will get much louder.

0 Likes