View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: LG G4 update breaks notifications!
phlowby
Enthusiast - Level 2

We are all experiencing the same issue yet Verizon reps here keep asking us what's wrong.   If they truly don't know about the issue which I find hard to believe at this point, they should have at least read the previous posts.  This issue is so well documented already.  All a Verizon rep ever says is I want to help but never offers a solution. I have opened up many tickets over the years and can honestly say only once was a remedy found and that was a replacement phone.   I went through 3 replacement Nexus 6's before Verizon acknowledged the issue was on their end.   After promised call backs from higher tier support and a tower technical that never happened an area retail Manger allowed me to switch to this LG G4.  This was a great phone until a Verizon update broke it.  It is horrible service like this that will most likely cause me to leave when my contract is up.  It's been around 10 years and the service area  might be great, but the complete lack of customer care/service is starting to get out of hand.

0 Likes