Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,321 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sdlivin's Posts

The fact is, when I contacted the customer service, they had told me the deposit money had been sent, and I would be able to receive it within three weeks of its send-out date (November 9th). It'... See more...
The fact is, when I contacted the customer service, they had told me the deposit money had been sent, and I would be able to receive it within three weeks of its send-out date (November 9th). It's not my fault I'm not enlightened as to what is going on with the deposit money I put down when I began the contract. I deactivated service in September, which was after my contract ended.
I deactivated my phone in September, and I have been waiting to get my $400 deposit money back. (I had put the amount down because I'm not a permanent resident in the US) I have been contacti... See more...
I deactivated my phone in September, and I have been waiting to get my $400 deposit money back. (I had put the amount down because I'm not a permanent resident in the US) I have been contacting verizonwireless ever since both in store and online inquiring about the money.  They finally say the check had been sent on November 9, but I still didn't receive anything. I'm very dissatisfied with the service. I want everything to be resolved as soon as possible.