Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,602 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Jules_3's Posts

Thanks, the phone is shot.  I brought it to a store and they tried changing the battery, screen, digitizer or something, and charging port and nothing worked.  Replacement is on the way.
The screen on my Galaxy S6 just stopped working.  I get the flashing blue notificactions light but everything else is dead.  When I try calling my number it goes straight to voicemail.  I had it ... See more...
The screen on my Galaxy S6 just stopped working.  I get the flashing blue notificactions light but everything else is dead.  When I try calling my number it goes straight to voicemail.  I had it charging for over an hour and its still going to voicemail.  Completely black.  I've tried every combination of pressing buttons and still nothing.  I need my phone back desperately!
Thanks for that!  I didn't realize there could be differences but then again, I know that some things are too good to be true.  I'll read through everything myself.  I also know better than to tr... See more...
Thanks for that!  I didn't realize there could be differences but then again, I know that some things are too good to be true.  I'll read through everything myself.  I also know better than to trust the commissioned stores employee.
The answers are always 50/50 when I ask Verizon reps but here's what I would like to do. I have an original Samsung with unlimited data and my husband has the same phone with a 2gb plan.  We'r... See more...
The answers are always 50/50 when I ask Verizon reps but here's what I would like to do. I have an original Samsung with unlimited data and my husband has the same phone with a 2gb plan.  We're both due for upgrades and I want the galaxy 4.  They are free at best buy, staples and others this weekend so I would love to get one.  I was thinking of doing the upgrade on his phone and switching the phone to my number. Does the fact that I do it at a store other than Verizon make a difference and is it a problem to switch back the new phone to the old for my husband?  Inquiring minds want to know.