Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,839 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

amberj32's Posts

Thank you. I didn't really think about checking that because I didn't change anything. Not sure why it changed on its own.
For the past 12 hours or so my phone is only 3G and it should be 4G. I didn't change any setting and I've been at home and at work - same as usual. It's always 4G. What's the problem?
Did you pay your bill?
I've been trying almost every day to win an auction and haven't won yet. I have used the daily deals and a new one comes up every day at 11am PST. You have to check as soon as the new one is post... See more...
I've been trying almost every day to win an auction and haven't won yet. I have used the daily deals and a new one comes up every day at 11am PST. You have to check as soon as the new one is posted because ones like $10 gift card to Verizon is gone within 5 minutes, most gift cards are. I was able to get a $10 gift card to Target and it was mailed to me.
I didn't see any answers to this problem. I've been having this problem for about a year since I've had the phone. It has gotten worse the past two weeks. I've gotten almost no text messages(SMS)... See more...
I didn't see any answers to this problem. I've been having this problem for about a year since I've had the phone. It has gotten worse the past two weeks. I've gotten almost no text messages(SMS) and picture messages (MMS) even longer. I can't wait until June to upgrade this piece of **** phone. Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator for language. <>
The standard answer for Verizon for any problem is to do a master reset. That's BS! I've had similar problems with my Revolution and I've had it for 9 months.
I have the same problem with my phone. When I take in in to a Verizon location it works perfectly. I almost never get any pictures people send me by text. I have to tell everyone to email them to... See more...
I have the same problem with my phone. When I take in in to a Verizon location it works perfectly. I almost never get any pictures people send me by text. I have to tell everyone to email them to me. Huge hassle.
I have the same problems. The phone gets very, very hot. I was not receiving texts on and off since I got the phone but luckily it's been working the past few weeks. My only trade off with that i... See more...
I have the same problems. The phone gets very, very hot. I was not receiving texts on and off since I got the phone but luckily it's been working the past few weeks. My only trade off with that is I can't send or receive pictures messages anymore. I have to push end a few times before a call ends. It doesn't always ring when someone calls me. I don't always get voicemail notifications. I have to delete emails at least twice before they are totally deleted. When I talked to Verizon about it, they just want tell me to do a factory reset everytime anything goes wrong. Stupid.
Why is the answer to all the questions from tech support to do a master reset????? I had the same problem about not receiving text messages but I was able to send them. The problem comes and goes... See more...
Why is the answer to all the questions from tech support to do a master reset????? I had the same problem about not receiving text messages but I was able to send them. The problem comes and goes. I also have to push end call a million times before the call actually ends, annoying. I don't have any text block restrictions, no 3rd party messaging apps or no text signatures. I have a few free apps but it's frustrating to have to download them over and over when doing a master reset when something goes wrong. I've had my phone for 3 months MAX. It should not be having these issures. When I saw all these similar problems that I was having it just made me mad. Reset, reset, reset...... I'm about to take my 5 lines elsewhere. I pay too much money for all this bullshit.