Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,972 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kreagle's Posts

I have two of the Note 2's,.....one for me and one for my wife. Last night I was automatically informed that both of our phones were downloading the update. Didn't know it was the 4.3 update, but... See more...
I have two of the Note 2's,.....one for me and one for my wife. Last night I was automatically informed that both of our phones were downloading the update. Didn't know it was the 4.3 update, but evidently this is what it was. This may seem petty but I was greatly dismayed to notice that, upon completion of the new update, my calculator was dramatically changed to a different version which I don't like at all. Do I have any recourse on this? I really would like my old calculator back. Can someone please explain what this new 4.3 update is good for,.....other than bringing the Note 2 up to some of the same specifications of the Note 3? This is my understanding thus far. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.