Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,553 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Craddock's Posts

Thinking about ditching the Droid!  Please someone tell me WHY after the recent update I cannot use my camera???????? Or anything associated with my camera.  I have cleared my cache, force stop.  Sys... See more...
Thinking about ditching the Droid!  Please someone tell me WHY after the recent update I cannot use my camera???????? Or anything associated with my camera.  I have cleared my cache, force stop.  System reboot!  HELP ME 
Ok I mostly have a comment BUT if someone is able to help I would greatly appreciate it!  First off let me just say that I have had 3 Droid Charges to date.  The same thing is happening on all my... See more...
Ok I mostly have a comment BUT if someone is able to help I would greatly appreciate it!  First off let me just say that I have had 3 Droid Charges to date.  The same thing is happening on all my phones.  Static, noises, sounds, beeping while I'm talking on the phone.  I currently was in a wreck.....(a deer hit me) and was unable to have a conversation with my insurance provider due to the noises on the line.  They had to call me back 3 times within 10 mins. Now Im having the issue of my data disappearing.  This device is a 4G, granted it isnt 4G in my area at this time I know where my phone works at and where it dosent.  Yesterday (6/26/12) I called and spoke to tech support who informed me that they would open a trouble ticket.  Thinking to myself "WOW" I am gonna be able to find why my phone is crazy!!!!!  The <Ticket number removed for privacy.> was provided via text.  Now when you have no data service you dont have the ability to retrieve your vcml messages, no internet explorer blah blah blah.  Received a call today from Verizon Wireless tech support who informed me tht currently at my address there is no data.  I live in West Virginia just because my address is where i receive my bill dosent mean i live there.  I realize tht my service will not be perfect but enough is enough!  I currently have 3 phones not under contract and 1tht currently is, it is almost worth it to me to break my contract.  I mean the "Network" is not keeping up its end of the agreement.  When the rep called back he advised tht maybe I need to rethink my services......Really?  Are you telling me to go with a different provider?   I'm so over this crap and if I dont pay my bill cause they arent honoring their agreement you bet your butt tht they wld turn my service off right real quick!  Soooooooo I guess maybe my question is is anyone else experiencing the same issue as me? <Moved from the to the for more exposure.> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
This is my second Droid Charge......(I will just have to throw tht out there!)  Ok so during conversations the people that I am speaking too cant hear me, or they hear static on the line.  I have... See more...
This is my second Droid Charge......(I will just have to throw tht out there!)  Ok so during conversations the people that I am speaking too cant hear me, or they hear static on the line.  I have hard reset the phone and turned it off turned it back on hoping to get rid of the problem.  Sometimes it occurs after a few mins & sometimes it occurs during a longer conversations.  I will be continuing to speak and I hear the other party say "Hello" "Are you there?" I can hear them just fine.  Even when they claim they hear static on my line.  I have a clear connection.  Any ideas as to how I can prevent this?  Its beginning to be a pain the rear........And sometimes when it does this my screen locks up and I dont even have the option of using the side key to turn the power off.  I have to take the battery out and it will eventually begin working again.  Dont know if the two issues are related considering it happens pretty much at the same time.  Any advice that I can receive will be greatly appreciated ! Thank you Monica
Hey Everyone.........                             Hope someone can help me!  My phone during mid conversation my calling party is unable to hear me.  And when they call me I am unable to hear th... See more...
Hey Everyone.........                             Hope someone can help me!  My phone during mid conversation my calling party is unable to hear me.  And when they call me I am unable to hear them.  This has been an ongoing issue thought it was a "fluke" but now Im getting frustrated!  Please help -----
And what exactly is the Droid Bonic?  I tried to serch for info on-line and cant find anything ...........
For the information tht was put in the post previously to yours it stated tht the ThunderBolt will be EOL and the ThunderBolt 2 will be out soon............Do u know anything about tht?  And btw ... See more...
For the information tht was put in the post previously to yours it stated tht the ThunderBolt will be EOL and the ThunderBolt 2 will be out soon............Do u know anything about tht?  And btw thanks very much for the info I greatly appreciate it 
I'm hoping tht someone can enlighten me to choose either the Droid Charge or the HTC ThunderBolt?  Both/Neither?  I need help in deciding before Tuesday.  I need the pros/cons for both phones.  S... See more...
I'm hoping tht someone can enlighten me to choose either the Droid Charge or the HTC ThunderBolt?  Both/Neither?  I need help in deciding before Tuesday.  I need the pros/cons for both phones.  Someone at one of the location had told me tht the HTC ThunderBolt had been returned a LOT.  So he recommended the Droid Charge.  However there is a price difference and Im sure he gets comission based on the cost/price of phone and or the additional items tht I purchase.  Please help me make my decesion  I greatly appreciate it!  Thanks very much