Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,075 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bridgette_hughes's Posts

Status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow. 10 days and counting
They won't fix it.
I won't let this go, they have not responded and it had dropped off the list.
I have placed an order that never got filled, then had to cancel that order.  Then, I placed another order, only to be told it would be delivered to my home on the 18th.  Then, I find out that I ... See more...
I have placed an order that never got filled, then had to cancel that order.  Then, I placed another order, only to be told it would be delivered to my home on the 18th.  Then, I find out that I needed to talk to fraudulent department before the order was filled. So, did that on the 18th. Then, after checking status, I had no tracking number. So, I called on the 20th to get that, and there was no tracking number.  I was told that FedEx routinely does not assign one, but they saw that it was to be delivered at my home on the 21st.  Sat at home all day on the 21st without a delivery.  Called the night of the 21st, got the same story, on this time, my phone were located in Lubbock, TX and that I would definitely have them on the 22nd.  The day came and went without delivery once again.  Called again today, Nov 23rd, 2013, and there is still no tracking number, but somehow they see that the phones are still in Lubbock.  We have been lied to over and over, and it is the most disappointed I have ever been in a customer service situation.  No one helps at all.  It has been since the 15 of November, and still no one has any idea where my phones really are, or when they are going ship.  My daughter is in the military and and is awaiting one of the phones.  If it is not received, she will not get to come home for Thanksgiving, as it is a requirement for emergency contact.  What does someone have to do to get a company to care about their clients?