Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,693 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

WPnewbie's Posts

Actually, No the tones would not play and the phone would give an error message, however I believe I have fixed the issue by doing another hard reset and that seems to have fixed the problem
Hello all 😃 I need some help, I have only had my 822 for a few months and am having some trouble.  I am using an old micro SD card that I had used prior in both my old Blackberry and Android... See more...
Hello all 😃 I need some help, I have only had my 822 for a few months and am having some trouble.  I am using an old micro SD card that I had used prior in both my old Blackberry and Android phones.  The card contained some old ringtone files that I no longer wanted, so I deleted them, but the phone still shows the file names for said tones and I can't get the phone to delete them.  I have tried syncing, hard resetting, I even reformatted the SD card but I am still having issues, Can someone please help me out?