Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,880 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

big_mel's Posts

You might see a charge on your bill if you don't get it there on time, but they will take it off when they verify the equipment is returned. make sure you write down the tracking number so you ca... See more...
You might see a charge on your bill if you don't get it there on time, but they will take it off when they verify the equipment is returned. make sure you write down the tracking number so you can prove it was returned
You're welcome
blah blah blah, i'm union and I demand justice! you signed the contract. it should clearly show on the document that you accepted terms and conditions on what your new plan is and what it will co... See more...
blah blah blah, i'm union and I demand justice! you signed the contract. it should clearly show on the document that you accepted terms and conditions on what your new plan is and what it will cost you. call sprint, then you can buy new phones and get an equally expensive data pkg - and pay an early termination fee on the Verizon plan
crelan answered you. call customer service and ask them to mail you a label
when you had the basic phone did you have text blocking?
if you can plug the phone into your laptop you should be able to - try importing into a folder
you have to pay for any usage you've incurred. You will also have a credit for anything that you paid the month in advance and didn't use and the early termination fee, of course
The refund, yes, the phone back probably not - it's probably already been refurbished and set up for someone else
good luck with that
Changing the plan doesn't change eligibility. The contract has to be up for the line to be eligible for a new phone. Unless you look into getting one with the edge program. you might look into th... See more...
Changing the plan doesn't change eligibility. The contract has to be up for the line to be eligible for a new phone. Unless you look into getting one with the edge program. you might look into that and see if it's something you'd be interested in. A data pkg would cost you $30 a month for 2GB, more for higher plans of course.
if it's on your phone you're safe. if there's any doubt, turn off the cellular data option on your phone and go for a drive. if the music plays it's on your phone and not streaming (costing you d... See more...
if it's on your phone you're safe. if there's any doubt, turn off the cellular data option on your phone and go for a drive. if the music plays it's on your phone and not streaming (costing you data)  (settings, general, cellular data, off)