Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,688 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

LoyalHTCuser's Posts

Probably not much help here. Sorry you lost all your data. I have a game with about $1k invested so I would be wicked upset. when I have let my kids play with my phone they have made in game pu... See more...
Probably not much help here. Sorry you lost all your data. I have a game with about $1k invested so I would be wicked upset. when I have let my kids play with my phone they have made in game purchases. not good. I had to quit letting them play it unsupervised. I have noticed that they don't read what they are pressing. and don't understand that the entire screen has buttons on it. like the home button or sometimes settings..... things pop up and all they want is back to their games. so they press and press. as far as the removable battery goes as the phones get bigger memory, and more serious SnapDragon processors pulling the battery during memory dumps or changes could end the life of the phone. you could corrupt the memory. the days of pulling the battery for a simple reboot are going the way of the dodo.
I don't mind bug fixes, or improvements. Don't change the entire phone without asking me if I want it first. I hate all the new changes. wish I could put it back the way it was. If it is not brok... See more...
I don't mind bug fixes, or improvements. Don't change the entire phone without asking me if I want it first. I hate all the new changes. wish I could put it back the way it was. If it is not broke don't fix it.
I am with you folks. The new os for the HTC DNA is a real step backwards. I Called HTC and Verizion and found no way to revert the phone back. Had I known what the update would have done. I wou... See more...
I am with you folks. The new os for the HTC DNA is a real step backwards. I Called HTC and Verizion and found no way to revert the phone back. Had I known what the update would have done. I would have said NO NO NO!!!!!! this is my 3rd HTC, from the Incredible, to the Thunderbolt, to the DNA. I have loved them all. everything I liked about my DNA is gone, now it just looks like a samsung S3. I lost just about everything I liked about the phone. the skins for the home and lock screen are gone. the phone has a brilliant 1080p HD screen to display a now Black and White weather widget? I lost the ability to open 3rd party apps form the lock screen. lost my cool clocks for the lock screen. all the app icons are more dull. the camera has less on screen options. for example : before the change you could switch cameras with just a tap, now you need to enter the settings first. there is so much I dislike about this phone now. too much to list.  please someone with any brains reed these and put out a new update to bring back all the great HTC options. If it's not broke don't fix it. Is this just an attempt to get HTC users to dislike their phones enough to want to upgrade. I was looking forward to the front loud speakers of the new HTC ONE. I wish my DNA had them. HD screen with crappy sound. If the new HTC ONE is like this one. I will be looking else ware for my next phone.  To HTC,      Please bring back all the old features I am obviously not alone here.  I know I am only one person and maybe just a drop in the bucket as far as revenue goes, but you will loose a loyal HTC customer for life.