Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,667 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

gaga4goo2's Posts

The new phone every year for being a "my verizon" user was advertised along with the free backup assistant feature.  They were right next to each other on the same poster.  I have been using back... See more...
The new phone every year for being a "my verizon" user was advertised along with the free backup assistant feature.  They were right next to each other on the same poster.  I have been using backup assistant for free for several months.  But I can't find any details anywhere about getting a new phone every year when you are an active "my verizon" online user like the poster said.   I was given a LG Voyager when my LG NV was replaced for the 4th time in less than 6 months.  I am not crazy about the Voyager, and I should be able to get a new phone in May IF this program really exists. 
When I was getting my phone serviced in November (that I had got with the new every 2 program in May) I saw a poster in my local Verizon store advertizing the benefits of being a "My Verizon" onl... See more...
When I was getting my phone serviced in November (that I had got with the new every 2 program in May) I saw a poster in my local Verizon store advertizing the benefits of being a "My Verizon" online user.  One of these benefits it said was that you could get a new phone every year instead of the normal every 2 years under the new every 2 program.  But I can't find anything online about this.  How do I go about getting a new phone every year under this program?  I should be able to get one next month since that would be one year.  Can I just walk into my local Verizon store or are there some hoops I have to jump through first?