Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,080 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

snowfaerie11's Posts

Unfortunately, the computer is not able to open any files from the Intensity.  It recognizes the device, but does not recognize that there are any files on the phone.  I will look into an SD card... See more...
Unfortunately, the computer is not able to open any files from the Intensity.  It recognizes the device, but does not recognize that there are any files on the phone.  I will look into an SD card; thanks for your help!
I have recently upgraded from a Samsung Intensity ii to a newer smartphone, but still need to get the pictures off my old Intensity ii.  I can no longer send messages or send to an online album s... See more...
I have recently upgraded from a Samsung Intensity ii to a newer smartphone, but still need to get the pictures off my old Intensity ii.  I can no longer send messages or send to an online album since the service was changed over to my new phone, and my phone has never been able to successfully connect to my computer via USB.  My local verizon store has been useless in answering the question of: HOW DO I GET MY PHOTOS OFF THIS  PHONE?  Does anyone have a solution for downloading photos from a disconnected Intensity ii? Thanks!