Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,343 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

VZWGuru's Posts

The Showtime website says this should be available for a free preview for non-subscribers On Demand this weekend. I am unable to access On Demand shows, although I can get the Showtime channels. Any ... See more...
The Showtime website says this should be available for a free preview for non-subscribers On Demand this weekend. I am unable to access On Demand shows, although I can get the Showtime channels. Any assistance?
It's advertised as free On Demand as well, but I can't get it on FIOS, although I can get all the Showtime channels themselves this weekend. Anyone know about this? I really want to see the series ra... See more...
It's advertised as free On Demand as well, but I can't get it on FIOS, although I can get all the Showtime channels themselves this weekend. Anyone know about this? I really want to see the series rather than the movies, and, for the most part, the series aren't on regular programming this weekend.
When you block a number from contacting one of the numbers on your account from calling, it does tell the caller that there is a feature on the account that is preventing the completion of their ... See more...
When you block a number from contacting one of the numbers on your account from calling, it does tell the caller that there is a feature on the account that is preventing the completion of their call. Texting-wise, the person being blocked won't know it didn't get to its destination. The person the block is blocking the number from doesn't get any kind of notification, whether being called or texted.
There is no way to be on a family share plan and to have one line being charged for unlimited text and the other line(s) to not have it as well. You may want to check into that. You may just have... See more...
There is no way to be on a family share plan and to have one line being charged for unlimited text and the other line(s) to not have it as well. You may want to check into that. You may just have a texting bundle like your son does that you have never exceeded and so never noticed it wasn't unlimited. Emails do rival text messages in how long they can be (can hold more characters) however if you don't have a data plan, they can be more costly depending how often he emails (in comparison to how much more you would have to pay to get unlimited texting which is about a $30 diff or less if you're already paying money toward a texting feature on any of the lines) because of the $1.99/MB pay as you go unless you have a data plan that for a flat rate gives you so many MB.
The usage that shows online is technically an estimate until the day ends and you view it the next day to confirm. It's not intended to be up-to-the-minute information. None of the ways to check ... See more...
The usage that shows online is technically an estimate until the day ends and you view it the next day to confirm. It's not intended to be up-to-the-minute information. None of the ways to check your usage is up to the minute (i.e. #MIN, #DATA). They all tell you the date and time the information was last updated. At this time there is no way to verify what your usage is the very second you call/text to request the info.
You can't really make your calls not go to voicemail on specific types of calls, including if the phone is turned off. The only way it can happen is if you completely remove the voicemail feature... See more...
You can't really make your calls not go to voicemail on specific types of calls, including if the phone is turned off. The only way it can happen is if you completely remove the voicemail feature but I doubt that's your goal. There is the option of call forwarding in the instance that you don't answer when someone calls or you're on your phone. You can turn that on my dialing *72 + the number you want to forward calls to + SEND.
Unfortunately, the only way to view texts sent to your number are to view it on your phone. If the display is broken to the point that you can't see them, you should either get another device (ei... See more...
Unfortunately, the only way to view texts sent to your number are to view it on your phone. If the display is broken to the point that you can't see them, you should either get another device (either by way of upgrade, lent from friends or family since you can switch phones w/o penalty, or by way insurance or the Certified Pre-Owned program) or ask people to text you at a different number.
Plus it would be really difficult trying to keep up with your usage on a mathematical level as your using your service. Since usage varies according to the medium you're using (i.e. download, upl... See more...
Plus it would be really difficult trying to keep up with your usage on a mathematical level as your using your service. Since usage varies according to the medium you're using (i.e. download, uploading, applications running in the background on your computer (anti-virus and computer updates) it is almost impossible to try to keep up with how much data you're using w/o using some type of tool (i.e. Data Calculator and VZ Access Manager usage button) to assist you, even if you did know how much data everything you can do on your computer would use. Usually, if this info manages to be found out, they are usually estimates, not fact.
You can also manage your Ringback Tones directly from your phone by downloading the free Verizon Wireless application called VZW Tones Deluxe. You would access your menu>media center>music & tone... See more...
You can also manage your Ringback Tones directly from your phone by downloading the free Verizon Wireless application called VZW Tones Deluxe. You would access your menu>media center>music & tones>get new ringtones>get new apps. This application is free but data charges may apply for the download as well as for using the application. The Manage Ringback Tones tool in the Media Store at vzw.com is a better option if you want to avoid data charges.
You can download apps for your Droid X that allow you to edit settings to be able to see the date/time on your text messages. For example, the app that I use is called Handcent and it shows the d... See more...
You can download apps for your Droid X that allow you to edit settings to be able to see the date/time on your text messages. For example, the app that I use is called Handcent and it shows the date/time for text messages sent and received. It also allows you to customize its font and color as well as where it appears on the screen.