Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,338 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

x9snowboarder9x's Posts

I have the same exact problem. Im about to send the phone in to Samsung for a THIRD repair attempt. They have been reluctant so far as to give me a new device. Glad I'm not the only one with this... See more...
I have the same exact problem. Im about to send the phone in to Samsung for a THIRD repair attempt. They have been reluctant so far as to give me a new device. Glad I'm not the only one with this issue. Its been happening since the 4.3 update for me as well. TAKE ME BACK TO 4.2.2 !!!!
That's funny, I'm about to go through my third Samsung repair for the rebooting issue. Two failed attempts. I don't want a Verizon refurb or use my insurance. I just want a working new phone from... See more...
That's funny, I'm about to go through my third Samsung repair for the rebooting issue. Two failed attempts. I don't want a Verizon refurb or use my insurance. I just want a working new phone from Samsung or Verizon. 4-5 weeks without a working S4 sucks. Sure I can get a loaner or use an old device while Samsung tries to repair my phone again. But this is getting old quick. I guess the better question at this point is does the refurbished device from Verizon have warranty like a new device?