Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,599 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SteFKT's Posts

I only get one sometimes two bars in my home. I haven't seen 3 of them yet but keep an eye on it now. So the only thing left is to purchase $250 network extender?
Life is good in the Verizon Texting Land NOT phone calls!! So frustrating!! I don't think there is anything wrong with the new phone, I think it is the service in my home. My iPhone 4 did this as... See more...
Life is good in the Verizon Texting Land NOT phone calls!! So frustrating!! I don't think there is anything wrong with the new phone, I think it is the service in my home. My iPhone 4 did this as well. I was hoping that a new phone would fix the problem but it seems to be worse.
I was just on the phone and it lasted 11 seconds before hanging up. I didn't watch the signal indicator but I will next time. Below is a copy of bars and signal on my phone right now. Sometimes t... See more...
I was just on the phone and it lasted 11 seconds before hanging up. I didn't watch the signal indicator but I will next time. Below is a copy of bars and signal on my phone right now. Sometimes there is only one dot while in my house. This taken after I preformed reset as you suggested in message. What next? Thank you SarahO
Just received iPhone 5s yesterday and he has dropped ALL calls multiple times. Seems to be slightly better when I stand outside but it is raining. I have reset network settings and removed sims c... See more...
Just received iPhone 5s yesterday and he has dropped ALL calls multiple times. Seems to be slightly better when I stand outside but it is raining. I have reset network settings and removed sims card. What else can I do besides call tech support as I cannot get phone to work long enough? Thank you!