Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,266 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

nedlaw's Posts

I connected the Pixel 2 XL to my Windows 10 computer and then dragged .mp3 files to the Ringtone and Notification directories: This PC\Pixel 2 XL\Internal shared storage\Ringtones\storage-0 T... See more...
I connected the Pixel 2 XL to my Windows 10 computer and then dragged .mp3 files to the Ringtone and Notification directories: This PC\Pixel 2 XL\Internal shared storage\Ringtones\storage-0 This PC\Pixel 2 XL\Internal shared storage\Notifications To connect the Pixel 2 XL to a Windows 10 computer: Plug in usb cable to computer Plug in usb cable to pixel 2 options from here: 1) Look for notification for Usb plug in (see notifications by pulling screen down) Pick more options Pick Usb to transfer files 2) Settings Connected Devices USB Pick Transfer files I chose .mp3 files from soundbible.com
I cannot connect my Galaxy s5 Android 5.0 my Lenovo Windows 8.1 laptop. It connect properly to an old Windows XP computer. The Camera PTP or Media Device MTP check boxes turn off after a few mome... See more...
I cannot connect my Galaxy s5 Android 5.0 my Lenovo Windows 8.1 laptop. It connect properly to an old Windows XP computer. The Camera PTP or Media Device MTP check boxes turn off after a few moments if I click either one. Windows keeps looping asking: Windows Mobile Choose what happens with unknown content, and the dialog closes before I can choose anything. Do I need to upgrade drivers? where do I get them?