Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,437 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Redd1547's Posts

Like others, I left the store today thinking I could use Family Base. I attempted to install Family Base Companion on my son's phone and was told it was not compatible. I assumed it was using Mar... See more...
Like others, I left the store today thinking I could use Family Base. I attempted to install Family Base Companion on my son's phone and was told it was not compatible. I assumed it was using Marshmellow OS and had the service removed from my account. I looked online on how to update to Nougat OS. Come to find out this phone is operating with Nougat.....why isn't the Family Base Companion working now? The phone I am referring to is a Galaxy J7.
I just spent 20 minutes on the phone, but I got the answer. Power phone off, remove battery for 30 seconds or more, and then replace battery. I asked why that worked and was told it "refreshes" y... See more...
I just spent 20 minutes on the phone, but I got the answer. Power phone off, remove battery for 30 seconds or more, and then replace battery. I asked why that worked and was told it "refreshes" your phone. Strange, but ok.
Same problem. Have you received an answer yet?