Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,601 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

dozel's Posts

Oh, I don't have any contract with Verizon. I bought this iPad from Apple store directly. I can add/terminate data plan anytime I want.
I'll go find out tomorrow. It asks me to input the PUK code which I can find on my device if I'm able to register an account. The only problem is that I don't have a mobile phone number for the r... See more...
I'll go find out tomorrow. It asks me to input the PUK code which I can find on my device if I'm able to register an account. The only problem is that I don't have a mobile phone number for the registration!
I think Apple has a payment plan if you buy one through apple store. Not sure if it's the same thing or not
I accidentally locked my sim card on my newly bought iPad mini 2. I learned that from Verizon website, I could actually found the PUK code on my device if I log in to my account on Verizon.com. S... See more...
I accidentally locked my sim card on my newly bought iPad mini 2. I learned that from Verizon website, I could actually found the PUK code on my device if I log in to my account on Verizon.com. So as a new customer, I tried to register. But the first step is asking me to input my phone number which I don't have. So I called the customer service to ask two questions: 1. how to register an account without a phone number. 2. to see if I can get the PUK code through the phone. The customer representative asked me my iPad IMEI number, my real name, and a 4 digit number that is easy for my to remember, and an answer to a  security question. I provided all the information. Then she told me that I need to select a data plan in order to unlock the sim card. I told her I just want to unlock the card for now, and will choose a data plan later. She put me on hold and came back minutes later told me that they are unable to unlock my card, and I need to go to a store to buy a new sim card. That's a very unreasonable and confusing answer to me. If they couldn't unlock my card, why did they bother to ask me provide those information at the first place. And she wasn't willing to help me with the registration. Just tell me to go to a store and will me all the luck. So that was it. My first experience with Verizon service. I'll go to a Verizon store tomorrow, although I believe that this can be solved over a phone call. Any help?