Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,652 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Kartingmom24's Posts

This seems to be a problem with sales staff.  Here is what happened when i went in to upgrade my phone one if the first things i told the sales person is my car is not cellphone friendly meaning i am... See more...
This seems to be a problem with sales staff.  Here is what happened when i went in to upgrade my phone one if the first things i told the sales person is my car is not cellphone friendly meaning i am not able to hook up a phone through my radio unless i use a cord with a USB plug or one that headsets use.  Not sure of the technical terms.  He said he understood so, being budget friendly Knowing what i could spend i took the iPhone 11.  He hands it to me not offering to set it up.  I get home and realize it does not have a way for me to play it through my radio so that i am hands free.  So, thinking this might work it does not.  I told him what i needed to have He failed to listen or even to be helpful.  Not only can i not answer my phone handsfree but i listen to audiobooks while i am driving to work and that i am not able to do.  So, giving him what I required did nothing so, if my phone rings i expected to try i rush hour and pull over to answer my phone,  impossible to do.  So.  What is the answer if i was to get a ticket send the bill to Verizon? I asked for a specific item and the sales person did complete the order in-fact he total ignored my request.