Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,593 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

areacode270's Posts

P.S.  I am retired and don't work for my union, but I am a member in good standing.
These links won't get it.  They ask you to fill out employer name, not union name.  I entered union name as employer name and union headquarters for address, then they want you to upload a scan o... See more...
These links won't get it.  They ask you to fill out employer name, not union name.  I entered union name as employer name and union headquarters for address, then they want you to upload a scan or photo of your last paycheck with sensitive info blocked out, but I don't work for my union, I am a member in good standing, so I uploaded my membership card. No dice.  They will not accept that.  Verizon makes it extremely difficult to obtain discounts, but they want to brag about giving discounts.  This should be a very easy chore. >>Branched from an earlier discussion<<
      After viewing over 10 pages of questions about Verizon Discounts, I am appalled at the confusion about Verizon discounts.  Surely there is a website or a section of Verizon's site that give... See more...
      After viewing over 10 pages of questions about Verizon Discounts, I am appalled at the confusion about Verizon discounts.  Surely there is a website or a section of Verizon's site that gives specifics about discounts.  We need to know:  What discounts are offered i.e. military discounts, employee discounts (what companies have agreements?), employer discounts (what employers have agreements?), AARP, unions (which unions), AAA, etc.  Please list the discounts offered by Verizon and there won't be so much confusion.  We may be eligible for a discount we did not even know about.  Why be so secret about it?   If Verizon offers discounts to their customers, let us know about them.  I am retired and have no employer right now.  Am I eligible for a discount through AARP, or perhaps through one of the unions I belong to??  Geeeeeeez why make this so difficult?? >>Subject line shortened<< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator