Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,801 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

todd333's Posts

[removed] your not reading it fully. I don't want the latest and greatest phone don't need it. if it's a smart phone that is a year or 2 old that will continue to work going forward then fine. V... See more...
[removed] your not reading it fully. I don't want the latest and greatest phone don't need it. if it's a smart phone that is a year or 2 old that will continue to work going forward then fine. Verizon's web site for phones is not very clear. they have a list of discontinued phones and then they have a list of supported phones some of the phones on the supported list now will NOT work It guess it's just to easy to have a list on phones that will work going forward. and there is no reason to be borderline belligerent.  The basic phone I have now is NOT on the discontinued list I know it will be and it's on The supported list so they need to streamline their list. [removed] Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
yes I saw that before I posted it. you seem pretty knowledgeable. do you know of a phone that meets what I'm looking for that will work going forward. Again doesn't have to be a new phone there a... See more...
yes I saw that before I posted it. you seem pretty knowledgeable. do you know of a phone that meets what I'm looking for that will work going forward. Again doesn't have to be a new phone there are plenty of places to get refurbished and or new old stock units.  looking for idea's  the Samsung said it was 4G ...
Can you answer me this question will either of these phones still work going forward? Samsung stratosphere II  or LG extrovert 2  I do not see them on  the list of discontinued phones.  both of ... See more...
Can you answer me this question will either of these phones still work going forward? Samsung stratosphere II  or LG extrovert 2  I do not see them on  the list of discontinued phones.  both of them show up on their manufactures pages for supported phones Does that mean if they are on the supported list they will be going forward or just right now TILL the change? I do not need the latest and greatest technology  just one that  will work going forward. quite honestly I don't want a "smart" phone
It's not that I didn't take your word for it I'm just looking for a phone with a keyboard that doesn't need data and will still work come the end of the year. I don't need the latest and greatest... See more...
It's not that I didn't take your word for it I'm just looking for a phone with a keyboard that doesn't need data and will still work come the end of the year. I don't need the latest and greatest a older model that is not still sold as "current" deal at the store doesn't seem like a tall request for a manufacture to make a phone with a basic need and a keyboard. I may have to look into a pay as you go plan that has a phone that meets my needs.  thank you for your replies
doesn't have to be a current one that Verizon offers even a older phone that has the new technology looking at an extravert 2 it's not on this list .No longer supported LG devices | Verizon Wirel... See more...
doesn't have to be a current one that Verizon offers even a older phone that has the new technology looking at an extravert 2 it's not on this list .No longer supported LG devices | Verizon Wireless or xpression 2 which states its gsm technology. There are plenty of places to buy new old stock phones I really despise buying from Verizon as well I just like their network I never have an issue with service where ever I go that's the only reason I keep them as my provider.
Hello I am looking to upgrade my current phone that will not be supported at the end of the year. I currently have a LG Csmo 3 with a Qwerty key board I like it. I'm dead seat against paying for ... See more...
Hello I am looking to upgrade my current phone that will not be supported at the end of the year. I currently have a LG Csmo 3 with a Qwerty key board I like it. I'm dead seat against paying for any data plan over and above my basic phone plan service.  I do not need data  I'm looking for another phone that has the newer technology that will work past December of this year that has a key board on it. a basic phone I can text with and make/receive with a camera nothing else looking for suggestions please let me know of any phones that meet these basic and simple needs.