Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,758 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

esther's Posts

12-02-2009 03:23 PM i checked my usage..and im sure i never exceed more than 250   the letter said ( that date on the letter is november 29 2009 and i received it yesterday)   '... See more...
12-02-2009 03:23 PM i checked my usage..and im sure i never exceed more than 250   the letter said ( that date on the letter is november 29 2009 and i received it yesterday)   ''We recently reviewed your account and found that you've gone 50 messages or more over the 250 Text Messaging limit on your plan in the month of October. That's means you're paying at least $10 a month and would likely benefit by signing up for a new Text Messageing package that offers more messages for the same price.   but now is december.. and i paid the october bill long time ago...    
i checked my usage..and im sure i never exceed more than 250   the letter said ''We recently reviewed your account and found that you've gone 50 messages or more over the 250 Text Messaging li... See more...
i checked my usage..and im sure i never exceed more than 250   the letter said ''We recently reviewed your account and found that you've gone 50 messages or more over the 250 Text Messaging limit on your plan in the month of October. That's means you're paying at least $10 a month and would likely benefit by signing up for a new Text Messageing package that offers more messages for the same price.   but now is december.. and i paid the october bill long time ago...   can someone tell me what should i do with this letter?
i currently have a $5 /250 messages plan   i received my bill and it said i used 125 messages only. i don't know why i receive another letter today about i've gone 50 messages or more over the... See more...
i currently have a $5 /250 messages plan   i received my bill and it said i used 125 messages only. i don't know why i receive another letter today about i've gone 50 messages or more over the 250 text messageing limit on your plan in the month of october.     also if i text to people that are verizon customers. do i have to pay or just count in the 250 messages?   thank you