Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,799 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sheritah_vzw's Posts

A.MAZE It is crucial that our Verizon Smart Family service is meeting your expectations. We want to make sure that any problems with connectivity are resolved right away. Let's gather more inform... See more...
A.MAZE It is crucial that our Verizon Smart Family service is meeting your expectations. We want to make sure that any problems with connectivity are resolved right away. Let's gather more information. Please go to the iPhone XR settings, select cellular and disable Cellular Data while your son is connected to WiFi. We need you to test Smart Family without the interference of losing a data connection. Does this issue occur in multiple locations or only when he is at home? Do you have any other lines on the account which are experiencing the same issue? SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
We definitely want to make sure your email is syncing properly. Which email account is it, a personal or corporate account?
I rely on my messages to work all the time, nanvan45. We're sorry to see that this has become a problem for you.How does the stock text messaging application work? As for Messages+ have you tried... See more...
I rely on my messages to work all the time, nanvan45. We're sorry to see that this has become a problem for you.How does the stock text messaging application work? As for Messages+ have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the application? SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
Being able to manage your music is important. Where exactly are your songs located? You mentioned the library. Walk us through the steps of how you access this library. Which make and model phone... See more...
Being able to manage your music is important. Where exactly are your songs located? You mentioned the library. Walk us through the steps of how you access this library. Which make and model phone do you have? Sherita H_VZW Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
It is understandable that you're concerned about the trade in credit. Your loyalty is appreciated and we want to help make this a better experience for you. Let's discuss the phones in more detai... See more...
It is understandable that you're concerned about the trade in credit. Your loyalty is appreciated and we want to help make this a better experience for you. Let's discuss the phones in more detail. When we find damage on a device the device ID numbers have to match. Were you able to see the device id on the photos that we sent to you? This is how we confirm that it was the phone you that was submitted. As for the other device, did you send it in a separate box or the same as the damaged phone? SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
It's important that your notifications are working properly. I would feel concerned if my notifications stopped all of a sudden.  We'll figure out what happened. Which make and model phone do you... See more...
It's important that your notifications are working properly. I would feel concerned if my notifications stopped all of a sudden.  We'll figure out what happened. Which make and model phone do you have? When did you notice this change? SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
A fully functioning keyboard is essential to a tablet. Let's work together and figure out what happened and how it can be solved. When does the keyboard usually appear? Are you referring to the k... See more...
A fully functioning keyboard is essential to a tablet. Let's work together and figure out what happened and how it can be solved. When does the keyboard usually appear? Are you referring to the keyboard that you would normally use for typing or a 3rd party keyboard? SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
I rely heavily on my phone, So it's understandable why you're anticipating when your iPhone will arrive. Let's see how we can help. Since the ship date shows 11/16/16, that's when you should expe... See more...
I rely heavily on my phone, So it's understandable why you're anticipating when your iPhone will arrive. Let's see how we can help. Since the ship date shows 11/16/16, that's when you should expect the phone to ship. We can not confirm whether the device will ship earlier than that. What exactly is not working with your current phone? SheritaH Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
We're sorry to hear about your screen having been damaged. It's important to find the best options to get you a working phone. Let's see how we can help. Did you have insurance on this device? ... See more...
We're sorry to hear about your screen having been damaged. It's important to find the best options to get you a working phone. Let's see how we can help. Did you have insurance on this device? SheritaH_VZW Follow us on twitter VZWSupport
No one likes to receive those annoying restricted calls.  We're sorry that this is happening to you. We can definitely answer your question about find out out who called. Unfortunately, if a numb... See more...
No one likes to receive those annoying restricted calls.  We're sorry that this is happening to you. We can definitely answer your question about find out out who called. Unfortunately, if a number is blocked we do not have a way for you to find out the actual number. This is due to the privacy regulations of that caller who wishes to keep their number anonymous. You can block restricted numbers through our Verizon Family Base and Usage Controls | Verizon Wireless application. Click the link to learn more. SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
We're sorry to hear about everything you've gone through with the Note 7 and the recall. We definitely want you to feel confident that your Note 7 concerns will be handled properly. Let's gather ... See more...
We're sorry to hear about everything you've gone through with the Note 7 and the recall. We definitely want you to feel confident that your Note 7 concerns will be handled properly. Let's gather more information. Are you planning to keep your current Note 7 or did you already return it to Verizon Wireless?
Having the latest software can definitely have a positive impact on your phone. We understand why you're checking to make sure your phone is up to date. We're glad to answer your software questio... See more...
Having the latest software can definitely have a positive impact on your phone. We understand why you're checking to make sure your phone is up to date. We're glad to answer your software question. The most recent software version for the Blackberry Priv is AAF055 and it was released on 06/02/2016. Go to Apps, Settings, About Phone and provide us with the Build number.
I rely on my WiFi a lot so I understand the urgency behind getting this fixed. We'll do our best and guide you through this process. You've tried quite a few steps now let's take a different appr... See more...
I rely on my WiFi a lot so I understand the urgency behind getting this fixed. We'll do our best and guide you through this process. You've tried quite a few steps now let's take a different approach. Please run a device health check by opening My Verizon Application. In order to run a device health check your My Verizon App has to be up to date. Go to the Google Play Store and tap the 3 lines located in the upper left. Select My apps and games. search for My Verizon and see if an update is available. If it is, then go ahead and update it and if there is not an option to update then you are good to go. 1. From the Home screen, tap the My Verizon app. 2.  Tap the Menu icon Menu icon (located in the upper-left) then tap Devices. Note If prompted, Sign in to your account. 3. Tap Select to choose the appropriate device. 4. From the Manage tab, tap Run health check. 5. From the Device Health Check page, tap any of the following items then follow instructions to make improvements: Note Items that can be improved are listed next to an exclamation mark inside a red or yellow circle. In your case you're looking for WiFI issues Post your findings here.
Static noises coming from the phone can be alarming. Let's take a closer look into this for you. Please verify the software version under Settings, General and About. How is the audio when you ma... See more...
Static noises coming from the phone can be alarming. Let's take a closer look into this for you. Please verify the software version under Settings, General and About. How is the audio when you make/receive calls?
Mbryant, We hope that you're enjoying your time in London aside from the issue with the Note 7 recall. It's important that we provide accurate information on how to handle your Note 7. Since the ... See more...
Mbryant, We hope that you're enjoying your time in London aside from the issue with the Note 7 recall. It's important that we provide accurate information on how to handle your Note 7. Since the devices are not allowed on airplanes at all, you must power them off and discard of them. We will have to place your phone on the lost/stolen list. Then, you'll have to provide proof that you were outside of the U.S. to avoid being billed for not returning the device. We'll be able to assist you with upgrading upon your return. Please let us know if you have additional questions.
Your concerns are very important to us. We wouldn't want to lose you over not being able to get a specific phone. We sincerely apologize for the Note 7 issues and that we really don't have detail... See more...
Your concerns are very important to us. We wouldn't want to lose you over not being able to get a specific phone. We sincerely apologize for the Note 7 issues and that we really don't have details about the LG V20. If we had answers, we'd certainly give them to all of our customers who are inquiring about this phone because we don't want customers to leave of this. What we can do is go over options based on the phones we have available now. What is it about the LG V20 that has you intrigued? SheritaH_VZWSupport Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
We want to make sure your questions about the Note 7 accessories are answered. We appreciate your patience during this incident and want to help in the best way possible. We're sending Direct Mes... See more...
We want to make sure your questions about the Note 7 accessories are answered. We appreciate your patience during this incident and want to help in the best way possible. We're sending Direct Messages because we have to review each situation case by case. Have you already received a $25.00 credit for the recall? You would have to reach out to the manufacturer of the case. They are subject to their own return policies.
Your concerns and safety are our top priority.  We want to take ownership of your device options and help you make an informed decision. We are encouraging customers to return their Note 7 but th... See more...
Your concerns and safety are our top priority.  We want to take ownership of your device options and help you make an informed decision. We are encouraging customers to return their Note 7 but this is not a recall. Therefore, you can keep the current Note 7. Although it is not recommended, we don't want you to feel like you're powerless in this decision. Please let us know what questions you have about this process, SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport
We're concerned to read that you wish to cancel your device order for the iPhone 7. We'll do our best to assist with your device order issues. Tell us the reason you're looking to cancel this tra... See more...
We're concerned to read that you wish to cancel your device order for the iPhone 7. We'll do our best to assist with your device order issues. Tell us the reason you're looking to cancel this transaction. How was the order originally began? SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
We want to always provide clear and concise information when it comes to our plans and products. Your trust means a lot to us and we want to work and get this back. Tell us about your specific in... See more...
We want to always provide clear and concise information when it comes to our plans and products. Your trust means a lot to us and we want to work and get this back. Tell us about your specific incident where you feel information was misrepresented and how your account has been impacted. SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport