Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,856 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TTails's Posts

Okay I guess I'll keep searching, thanks.
No they're not synced to Google, because i go to the menu and click "Contacts to Display" and when I choose it to display the contacts from my gmail account none come up, and when I pick device, ... See more...
No they're not synced to Google, because i go to the menu and click "Contacts to Display" and when I choose it to display the contacts from my gmail account none come up, and when I pick device, they're all there. And no I haven't checked I'm sorry. I have Googled it several different ways with different terms and havent come up with anything.
Hello,      So I updated my Galaxy S4 to 4.2 a little bit ago and since then when I try to write a new text message, non of my contacts come up when i begin typing in their name. Say for instanc... See more...
Hello,      So I updated my Galaxy S4 to 4.2 a little bit ago and since then when I try to write a new text message, non of my contacts come up when i begin typing in their name. Say for instance I want to text my friend Andrew so I begin to type "Andrew" and all that comes up when I get to "And" is other contacts that don't even have those letters in them, and by the time i finish typing andrew, no one shows up. I'm not sure if this has something to do with the location of the contacts because i tried going into my contacts and clicking import from SD card, but it says there are non on my card. I hope this is an easy fix because its turning out to be a nuisance and annoying to text people. I have also talked to other friend that have this phone and they are not having this problem.    Thank you for your time.