Nevermind. Had to restore phone and found out later it was network issue.
I'm just noticing the previous phone has OTADM 5.5, but the new one does not even list OTADM at all, under Phone Info.  Is that the problem, and how do I get it on there?
So, got the exact same flip phone by wife's been using and activated it perfectly.  Had used Backup Assistant beforehand and it backed up all of her contacts.  Now, when I click on 'Backup Assist... Ver más...
So, got the exact same flip phone by wife's been using and activated it perfectly.  Had used Backup Assistant beforehand and it backed up all of her contacts.  Now, when I click on 'Backup Assistant' on the newer phone, nothing is happening.  Since 'Backup Assistant' is already in the Contacts menu, I assume I don't have to download it and it should easily go to the Restore sub-screen but it just hangs. Then after awhile, I can just return to menu.  Any ideas what I'm missing?
Oh, chat doesn't seem to work either.  How has your support gotten so bad?> What is going on here?............ I get a text from a stranger asking who I am.  Assuming it's spam, I push for ... Ver más...
Oh, chat doesn't seem to work either.  How has your support gotten so bad?> What is going on here?............ I get a text from a stranger asking who I am.  Assuming it's spam, I push for some info....not a spammer and this person replies to me with an exact message I had sent to my daughter.  Neither myself, nor my daughter, have this stranger's number on our device.  So, the Verizon network can randomly send anything you've sent over the network to complete strangers? At first I thought it was a problem with my daughter's iPhone 4 as it's been sending random texts a 2nd time hours later to some of her recipients.  However, this strangers number was not on her device which makes one believe this is a Verizon network issue.  Very scary when you can't trust the network your on! >> Post edited to remove profanity and discussion of moderation; please review the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service << Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
>> Subject line edited and duplicate post removed to comply with the .  See << Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator