Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,648 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ringaround's Posts

I did an update on my Omnia yesterday which did a complete hard reset and these Ozmail messages started up immediately. I didn't think anything of it at first but today, after having received at ... See more...
I did an update on my Omnia yesterday which did a complete hard reset and these Ozmail messages started up immediately. I didn't think anything of it at first but today, after having received at least 50 since yesterday, I researched and decided to just call VZ support. My service rep went direct to tech and found a response. She then transferred me to the tech person who was familiar with the issue and has stopped these text notices - yeay! I did not need to change my password or reinstall email program or anything. It's great when you get to talk to someone who knows the answer to your problem! (The rep at the local VZ store had no clue - never heard of Ozmail.)