Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,674 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

huntha10's Posts

Im sick and tired of Verizon. I have been a loyal customer like many of you out there. I've had it going on 15 years now and ever since leaving my mother and fathers plan at that turning point wh... See more...
Im sick and tired of Verizon. I have been a loyal customer like many of you out there. I've had it going on 15 years now and ever since leaving my mother and fathers plan at that turning point where they decided to phase out the unlimited. Why is it here at Verizon for 8 gb we pay $90 plus. This out rages me when unlimited use to be $23 for me. I really wish us as the consumer would banned together with one another and tell Verizon we are going else where maybe sprint we might suffer from lack of service but if we all went there they could afford to get their system to spec and be unlimited for life. But Verizon I would really like one of your executives to contact me or better yet give me your number so i can contact you anytime i have a question. Because customer service doesn't seem to know a thing when you ask them.