Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,331 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

44grimmace's Posts

Your charging cable should be able to plug into the PC and if you have windows, a window will pop up that should allow you to move them (click and drag) to a folder on your computer.  If you have... See more...
Your charging cable should be able to plug into the PC and if you have windows, a window will pop up that should allow you to move them (click and drag) to a folder on your computer.  If you have a mac, and an iphone, it should be pretty seamless.  If you don't have a cable by itself, look at a micro USB cable from walmart, bestbuy, newegg.com, ebay.
The only thing is I do NOT have a prorated plan for the previous.  I've used 500 MB since I switched.  I guess I can cancel everything this coming weekend. 
I upgraded my phone on Friday December 6, 2013.  I WAS told that I'd 'lose' my unlimited data and that it'd be replaced by 6GB a month FOR THE NEXT CONTRACT.  That's fine, I barely go over 2 most... See more...
I upgraded my phone on Friday December 6, 2013.  I WAS told that I'd 'lose' my unlimited data and that it'd be replaced by 6GB a month FOR THE NEXT CONTRACT.  That's fine, I barely go over 2 most months, and only get close to 6 during football season watching stuff on my phone. Right now, I'm looking at this for my 'usage' data: This is your data usage since your recent plan change. You have exceeded your prorated plan allowance Data 6.418 of 1.600 GB used Estimate as of 12/08/2013 at 6:32 PM Date and time reflect last Data usage we received. Usage estimate and allowance may not include data used outside your local calling area, roaming charges, and may not take into consideration any promotional or bonus allowance you may have. 4.819 GB over current data plan I'm thinking "WOAH, WOAH, WOAH".  This data was used Over the past month BEFORE I switched.  My 'billing cycle' ends 12/12/2013, but it started on December 5th.  I will not accept a partial month's data plan for an entire month's usage and be billed extra for it.  I have two weeks to return the phone, and I have ample reason since it doesn't work to call people unless I'm on speaker phone. If I'm going to be billed an extra $50 for the 'overage' when I had unlimited data until the 8th, I'm done being a Verizon customer.  I've used less than 1/3 of my allotted 'amount' ( <500mb of 1.6gb) since getting the phone, and almost all of that was getting apps back on my phone.  This wasn't explained to me during the sign up process, just that my data plan would be changing to 6GB, which I accepted on the understanding that it was a full month's amount. >> Tags edited to comply with the << Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator