Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,822 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

bloogle's Posts

My Galaxy S9 plus recognizes and uses it's SD card which I had used and transferred from my Note 4, I can see all my JPGs and can delete from the phone without a problem. So the card apparently w... See more...
My Galaxy S9 plus recognizes and uses it's SD card which I had used and transferred from my Note 4, I can see all my JPGs and can delete from the phone without a problem. So the card apparently works, . When I connect the phone to my computer via USB-C, I can see the phone and the card and all the JPGs on them in Explorer  but I can't delete any of them from the card. I experimented by trying to copy a JPG from the computer to the card and and was then able to delete it, but I can't delete pictures that were already on the card from the old phone. Again, I know I can do that from the phone, but I have tons of JPG files on the card which I was hoping I can of bulk delete from the computer. Any thoughts? Thanks
Thanks for the reply, Nicole. However, the phone is completely dead, not just frozen, and I can't get it to power up at all to the point where I could even try a factory reset. I assume it's a ... See more...
Thanks for the reply, Nicole. However, the phone is completely dead, not just frozen, and I can't get it to power up at all to the point where I could even try a factory reset. I assume it's a hardware problem so there is nothing I can do, and as much as I love the phone – it was a workhorse – I think I will need a new one. Thanks again. Bob On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 3:26 PM vzw_customer_support <
Is my Galaxy Note 4 dead? Black screen – won't charge or turn on.  Since it appears to be dead, I can't get it to do a soft reset, hard/factory reset. Tried removing the battery and waiting, disc... See more...
Is my Galaxy Note 4 dead? Black screen – won't charge or turn on.  Since it appears to be dead, I can't get it to do a soft reset, hard/factory reset. Tried removing the battery and waiting, discharging the phone by holding in the power button, and even bought a brand-new battery which I fully charged overnight in an external charger and there is no response. The little charging light at the top left corner never comes on. Even tried doing all this with the SD card and SIM card removed. I also tried charging from a USB port on my computer and did receive a connection tone from the computer but the phone still did not charge and does not show in Explorer. Is there any hope and can it be repaired, or does it pay? I love the phone. Many thanks in advance.